Aine's Banner


The Gothic style splendour of
Calry Church has enhanced
the Sligo town skyline since 1823.
Built with stone quarried nearby,
this Church of Ireland building,
still very much in use, stands on high
ground on the slopes of the
Garavogue river. The Church of Calry
combines both beauty and
function in design.







Copyright Aine 2001.


Back to INDEX