Aine's Banner


The Methodist Church



Situated in Wine Street
in the heart of Sligo town.
The first Sligo 'Meeting House' was built in 1775.
The present Church was built In 1832.
The erection of the new church hall was completed
and officially opened on the 24th May 2001
by the then President, the Rev. Ken Todd.





Copyright Aine 2001.

Back to INDEX